Automatic Recurring Payments
Payments will be automatically deducted from your bank account or debit/credit card. Your scheduled payment frequency will default to the payday frequency you specified on your application.
In addition to your automatic payments, you can make one-time payments online or over the phone with our automated system. Any payment made with a card will go toward your upcoming payment(s). Any payment made with a bank account (ACH), will be in addition to any scheduled payments and scheduled payments will continue to process.
Making a Payment Online
- Click here to login or create your account.
- Once you’re logged in, click ‘Make payment’ (Ex. 1) on the account you’d like to make a payment on.
- Select the payment amount you would like to make (Ex. 2)
- Custom payment amount: this option allows you to choose the amount of your payment. This is an additional one-time payment and may replace your next scheduled payment
- Standard payment amount: this is the amount of your recurring payments. This will replace your next scheduled payment if it’s made more than 3 business days in advance.
- Early purchase option amount: this amount will pay your account in full.
- Verify your payment method. (Ex. 3)
- Submit your payment.
Ex. 1 Ex. 2