You have a few different options when it comes to adding a new credit card or bank account to your account. You can always contact us to add a new payment method or change your primary payment method.
You also have the option of adding a credit card to your account online. Doing so will make it available for one-time payments. If you would like to do this, please follow the steps below. Please keep in mind that adding a credit card online DOES NOT make it your primary payment method.
To add a new credit card online:
- Log in to your online account.
- If you don’t have an online account, click here.
- Click on ‘Account’ on the right side of the page. (Ex. 1)
- Click ‘Manage payment methods’ (Ex. 2)
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Add Credit Card’ (Ex. 3)
- If you would like to make this your primary payment method, please contact us.