Full terms are in your lease-to-own agreement, which will be mailed and emailed to you. Your lease-to-own agreement is also available here. Copies sent are computer-generated and include a digital signature.
Articles in this section
- Understanding your Lease-to-own Agreement
- New Customer FAQ
- What is meant by "No Credit Needed"
- Can I shop by item rather than by store?
- How many items can I lease-to-own?
- Who do I contact if I have a question about my lease?
- How much will my Lease-to-own agreement cost?
- How does estimated sales tax work?
- What are my early purchase options?
- What if I can’t pay for my item within 90-days?
Article is closed for comments.