Items for personal, family or household use may be available to be included in Progressive Leasing’s lease-to-own option. Eligible items include appliances, furniture, jewelry, electronics, mattresses, mobile devices and accessories, musical instruments, and more. Progressive Leasing will not allow certain kinds of items to be included on the lease-to-own agreement Examples: items that are prohibited from lease-to-own by law, items permanently attached to a home or vehicle, consumable or intangible items, and items that create an excessive risk defined by Progressive Leasing. See Leasable Items Principles, please click here.
Articles in this section
- Can I get an increase on my approval limit?
- Do you charge an application fee or any other up-front fee?
- Does it matter that I have bad or no credit?
- Does Progressive pull credit reports?
- How do I apply for Progressive Leasing?
- How do I find my barcode to check out?
- How long does my approval last?
- How much can I get approved for by Progressive’s lease-to-own purchase program?
- I've been approved at a retail location, now what?
- I've been approved with an online retailer, now what?