Items for personal, family or household use may be available to be included in Progressive Leasing’s lease-to-own option. Eligible items include appliances, furniture, jewelry, electronics, mattresses, mobile devices and accessories, musical instruments, and more. Progressive Leasing will not allow certain kinds of items to be included on the lease-to-own agreement Examples: items that are prohibited from lease-to-own by law, items permanently attached to a home or vehicle, consumable or intangible items, and items that create an excessive risk defined by Progressive Leasing. See Leasable Items Principles, please click here.
Articles in this section
- Want to shop online?
- Where can I find a retailer that offers Progressive Leasing?
- What's the process to shop with Progressive Leasing at Lowe's?
- What do I need to apply for my next lease-to-own agreement?
- Why do you need my bank information?
- What do I need to apply?
- Does Progressive pull credit reports?
- What other information does Progressive Leasing consider?
- Is this a hard or soft inquiry (hit) on my credit?
- Does it matter that I have bad or no credit?