Many personal, family, or household items are available to lease-to-own with Progressive Leasing’s lease-to-own option. Eligible items include appliances, furniture, jewelry, electronics, mattresses, mobile devices and accessories, musical instruments, etc. To view a complete list of leasable items, click here.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to apply for my next lease-to-own agreement?
- Want to shop online?
- Where can I find a retailer that offers Progressive Leasing?
- Why is my favorite store not listed?
- What information does Progressive Leasing consider for the lease approval?
- Why am I getting an error on my application?
- What's the process to shop with Progressive Leasing at Lowe's?
- Why do you need my bank information?
- Do you charge an application fee or any other up-front fee?
- What items can be leased with Progressive Leasing?
Article is closed for comments.