Yes. Credit bureau reports are requested for all applicants, but Progressive Leasing looks at many data points in these reports besides credit scores. By doing so we can approve many customers with less than perfect credit or with a thin credit file or no credit file.
Articles in this section
- Want to shop online?
- Where can I find a retailer that offers Progressive Leasing?
- What's the process to shop with Progressive Leasing at Lowe's?
- What do I need to apply for my next lease-to-own agreement?
- Why do you need my bank information?
- What do I need to apply?
- Does Progressive pull credit reports?
- What other information does Progressive Leasing consider?
- Is this a hard or soft inquiry (hit) on my credit?
- Does it matter that I have bad or no credit?