Yes. Credit bureau reports are requested for all applicants, but Progressive Leasing looks at many data points in these reports besides credit scores. By doing so we can approve many customers with less than perfect credit or with a thin credit file or no credit file.
Articles in this section
- Can I get an increase on my approval limit?
- Do you charge an application fee or any other up-front fee?
- Does it matter that I have bad or no credit?
- Does Progressive pull credit reports?
- How do I apply for Progressive Leasing?
- How do I find my barcode to check out?
- How long does my approval last?
- How much can I get approved for by Progressive’s lease-to-own purchase program?
- I've been approved at a retail location, now what?
- I've been approved with an online retailer, now what?