No, we do not charge an application fee or processing fee. Your initial payment will be made using the credit or debit card you consent to be charged in the lease-to-own agreement. This is the first payment for your lease and is part of the 12-month lease-to-own total. If you are not approved, you will not be charged anything.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to apply for my next lease-to-own agreement?
- Want to shop online?
- Where can I find a retailer that offers Progressive Leasing?
- Why is my favorite store not listed?
- What information does Progressive Leasing consider for the lease approval?
- Why am I getting an error on my application?
- What's the process to shop with Progressive Leasing at Lowe's?
- Why do you need my bank information?
- Do you charge an application fee or any other up-front fee?
- What items can be leased with Progressive Leasing?
Article is closed for comments.