It depends. Applicants are evaluated on an individual basis and we look at many data points, including credit bureau reporting information, income, and banking history to determine approval amounts. These data points will indicate whether a lease-to-own agreement through Progressive Leasing would be a good fit for you and, if so, the approval amount.
Articles in this section
- Want to shop online?
- Where can I find a retailer that offers Progressive Leasing?
- What's the process to shop with Progressive Leasing at Lowe's?
- What do I need to apply for my next lease-to-own agreement?
- Why do you need my bank information?
- What do I need to apply?
- Does Progressive pull credit reports?
- What other information does Progressive Leasing consider?
- Is this a hard or soft inquiry (hit) on my credit?
- Does it matter that I have bad or no credit?