It depends. Applicants are evaluated on an individual basis and we look at many data points, including credit bureau reporting information, income, and banking history to determine approval amounts. These data points will indicate whether a lease-to-own agreement through Progressive Leasing would be a good fit for you and, if so, the approval amount.
Articles in this section
- Can I get an increase on my approval limit?
- Do you charge an application fee or any other up-front fee?
- Does it matter that I have bad or no credit?
- Does Progressive pull credit reports?
- How do I apply for Progressive Leasing?
- How do I find my barcode to check out?
- How long does my approval last?
- How much can I get approved for by Progressive’s lease-to-own purchase program?
- I've been approved at a retail location, now what?
- I've been approved with an online retailer, now what?