Applying for a lease-to-own agreement with Progressive Leasing should not impact your FICO score; however, we do look at credit bureau reports, and this inquiry may appear on your credit report.
Articles in this section
- Can I get an increase on my approval limit?
- Do you charge an application fee or any other up-front fee?
- Does it matter that I have bad or no credit?
- Does Progressive pull credit reports?
- How do I apply for Progressive Leasing?
- How do I find my barcode to check out?
- How long does my approval last?
- How much can I get approved for by Progressive’s lease-to-own purchase program?
- I've been approved at a retail location, now what?
- I've been approved with an online retailer, now what?