The 12-month lease-to-own total includes the cash price of the items and the lease-to-own costs. It is the total of all scheduled lease payments, which includes your initial payment. You will also be responsible for applicable sales tax. Acquiring ownership by leasing costs more than the retailer’s cash price.
Articles in this section
- Understanding your Lease-to-own Agreement
- How many items can I lease-to-own?
- New Customer FAQ
- How much will my Lease-to-own agreement cost?
- How does estimated sales tax work?
- What are my early purchase options?
- What if I can’t pay for my item within 90-days?
- Can I have more than one lease-to-own agreement?
- Who owns the merchandise?
- What is the Progressive lease-to-own purchase program?